INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- We may collect and hold personal information/data ("Personal Information") about you or someone else whom you are making a booking for or traveling with ("Third Party"), that is, information that can identify you or such Third Party, including without limitation full name, postal and email address, other contact details, identification details, payment details, booking and travel information, and other information relevant to providing you with the services you and/or the Third Party are, or someone else you know is, seeking., which we receive from you through our Website, call center, social media sites, walk-in or distribution channels, including online travel agencies. You agree that you have obtained the consent of such Third Party to provide us with their Personal Information and to view or change their information. You agree to indemnify us in the event we suffer any loss or damage as a result of your failure to comply with the same.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Information you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such Personal Information is kept up to date.
- We may collect Personal Information in one or more of the following circumstances or for one or more of the following purposes:
- to process your booking and for other operational and administrative purposes, including without limitation, processing bills and payments, travel notification, manage your account;
- to provide you or someone else you know customer support and services;
- to undertake various activities that are required by law;
- for administrative, operational, marketing, planning, product or service development, troubleshooting and research requirements;
- to send you information on products and services, and special or promotional offers, newsletters or customer survey forms and questionnaires;
- as part of a program you have joined (e.g. loyalty program) or purchase you have made;
- to resolve disputes or enforcement of our terms and conditions available at our; and
- for any purpose made known to you at the time at the time of collection of your Personal Information. (collectively referred to as "Purposes")
- At any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting and we will ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
- We use general, aggregated information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits. Such information does not include Personal Information.
- We may disclose your information:
- to our related companies, affiliates, advisors, contractors, vendors or service providers for the purposes of operation and maintenance of our Website or our business, for cross-promotional purposes and to otherwise provide customer support and services to you;
- to owners and operators of our franchised hotels or our business partners and investors;
- to other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for marketing, advertising and related purposes, unless you have indicated that you do not wish for us to disclose to such third parties for marketing and advertising purposes;
- social media websites; and
- as required or authorized under law or provided in co-operation with any governmental authority.
- If you fail to provide us with Personal Information stated in paragraph 3.1 above, we may not be able to perform and/or carry out any of the Purposes.
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
- We may use the Personal Information provided to send you information on products and services, and special or promotional offers, newsletters or customer survey forms and questionnaires unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such materials.
- You may opt outof receiving any communications from us at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" on the relevant email communications or contact us with your request.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take reasonable steps to protect any Personal Information we receive from you via our Website from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf. Where required by applicable laws, Personal Information will be destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
- By providing us with Personal Information or using our services or our Website, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of Personal Information to where our servers, central database and system facilities are located and/or operated, which may be outside your country of domicile or the location where you access our Website to provide Personal Information.
- However as the Website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us and you do so at your own risk.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of Third Party Websites. Third Party Websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
- You may request access to any Personal Information we hold about you or any Third Party whose Personal Information you had provided at any time by contacting us (see the CONTACTING US section below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will endeavor to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (e.g. by emailing or mailing it to you).
- If you believe that Personal Information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the Personal Information stating that you disagree with it.
- In accordance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010, or the Australian Privacy Principles (where applicable), and to the extent not limited by any other applicable law, we may:
- charge a fee for processing your request for access or correction to the Personal Information; and
- refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to the Personal Information and give you a reason for our refusal.